Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The busy trip

Been a while since I wrote an update. It's been pretty busy over here but we have done a heck of alot since last I wrote.

After Europe we were in London for the next week. During our time there we went to the london eye, the london dungeon, the tower bridge exhibition, madame tusades, the tower of london. At different times of course, although we did fit the first 4 in one day ;)

Mum and I also took a tour bus and went to see Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath. Pretty cool places and we have a few photos. Currently I cant put em on as I'm just using a laptop in Scotland which belongs to the bed and breakfast we are staying at.

We also took a weekend trip to Galway (Ireland) and stayed with a friend of Chris's. Very cool place but very expensive. Mum and I are currently in Scotland staying with a cousin of hers. He owns this B&B so it's been nice to stay and meet some more of the extended family. This morning we leave from here and head to Perth (Scotland) to visit some more family and stay a night with them. Then it's back to London the next day. Busy busy busy ;)

When I get back to London I will throw a few more photo's up for you all to have a look at. Hope everyone at home is doing well.

Talk soon =)

- P

No comments:

Post a Comment